Funding Unsuccessful This project’s funding goal was not reached on .
Project image

Gather 40 world famous academics to discuss the Grandeur paradigm. Profit from ticket/stream/video sales.

Imagine the happiness you would experience if you were a billionaire. Then consider: do billionaires actually experience the blissful life you imagine? Reality and realism are not the same. Although it might appear that money buys happiness, in actuality… does it really? It is time to take an unbiased look at happiness. New breakthroughs in neuroscience have changed the happiness paradigm. And what is plausible in recent studies may forever shock you.

LEARN MORE: www.ofgrandeur.com

“A truly fascinating link.”
Dr. David Perley, University of Toronto

“Interesting and plausible.”
Dr. Holland Ford, Johns Hopkins University

“Interesting.”
Dr. Kia Nobre, University of Oxford

“That's an interesting hypothesis.”
Dr. Larry Swanson, University of Southern California

“Appears most interesting.”
Dr. Mario Molina, University of California, San Diego

“The subject matter is extremely interesting and current for a very wide readership.”
Dr. Munir Nayfeh, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

“Please keep it going. Upgrades thought in important areas. Fully support Grandeur project.”
Dr. Nathan Caplan, University of Michigan

“Ofgrandeur.com is certainly interesting.”
Dr. Norman Cook, Kansai University

“The hypothesis seems to be a very intriguing one.”
Dr. Pardis Sabeti, Broad Institute

“Frankly, I’m impressed. The world isn't always ready for interesting ideas such as these.”
Dr. Samuel Richards, Pennsylvania State University 

“A fascinating read.”
Dr. Sara Seager, Massachusetts Institute of Technology 

"The project looks very interesting.”
Dr. Steven Pinker, Harvard University

“I find the hypothesis very interesting.”
Dr. William Merigan, University of Rochester

This Kickstarter.com campaign will gather 40 world famous academics renowned in the fields of philosophy, physics, and physiology to discuss the Grandeur paradigm. This discussion will take place in Beverly Hills, California. 

The schedule will be as follows:

Saturday:

08:00AM – 12:00PM – Discussion 1

12:00PM – 03:00PM – Lunch at a popular Beverly Hills restaurant.

03:00PM – 07:00PM – Discussion 2

07:00PM – 10:00PM – Dinner at a popular Beverly Hills restaurant.

Sunday:

08:00AM – 12:00PM – Discussion 3

12:00PM – 03:00PM – Lunch at a popular Beverly Hills restaurant.

03:00PM – 07:00PM – Discussion 4

07:00PM – 10:00PM – Dinner at a popular Beverly Hills restaurant.

Several camera crews will be on site to record what transpires during the lunches and dinners.

This two-day groundbreaking discussion offers a never-before seen approach to uncovering the true meaning of what propels humans from every social, economic and religious background to seek the ultimate prize — FREE HAPPINESS.

This Kickstarter.com campaign will generate revenue through live ticket sales, streaming content sales, and video sales, 

With your help we can put this discussion together and make a worthwhile contribution to the academic community. 

FAQ

Have a question? If the info above doesn't help, you can ask the project creator directly.

Ask a question
0
Backers
$0.00
pledged of $650,000 goal
0
seconds to go
  • You selected
    Pledge $1 or more

    0 backers

    A portion of the profits generated via ticket sales, streaming sales, and video sales. This portion will depend on the pledge provided with 75% of profits being divided appropriately among all backers. The remaining 25% of profit will be divided equally among the 40 participating academics.

    Read more

    A portion of the profits generated via ticket sales, streaming sales, and video sales. This portion will depend on the pledge provided with 75% of profits being divided appropriately among all backers. The remaining 25% of profit will be divided equally among the 40 participating academics.

    Estimated delivery:
  • You selected
    Pledge $10 or more

    0 backers

    Free access to watch the discussions and meals online.

    Read more

    Free access to watch the discussions and meals online.

    Estimated delivery:
  • You selected
    Pledge $25 or more

    0 backers

    One copy of the discussions and meals video.

    Read more

    One copy of the discussions and meals video.

    Estimated delivery:
  • You selected
    Pledge $100 or more

    0 backers

    Signed hard copy of the Grandeur paradigm.

    Read more

    Signed hard copy of the Grandeur paradigm.

    Estimated delivery:
Funding period

- (52 days)